A time to discover other places.
A time to share experiences.
A time to rebuild his energies.
It is a rendezvous with the adventure ...
For the pleasure of meeting you
Huguette & André
- Private bathroom.
- Acces to the Living Room, books, magazines, documentation.
- Wireless network, inside the rooms, with code.
- Private parking included, one vehicle per room. Consigned key.
- Garage for bikes, motocycles and skis
- Informations and documentation.
2 persons $100 à $110
From 0 to 10 years Free
Older than 10 years $20
Rates are in canadian dollars.
5$ price reduction for a 3 nights stay or more.
Closed from December 21st to January 5th.
Activities & Attractions
Activities & Attractions
B&B de la Tour is located on a quiet street in an otherwise very lively neighbourhood.
You will fully enjoy your stay, close to all of Quebec City's tourist attractions.
You will be two steps away from les Plaines d'Abraham, the Grande-Allée and the Grand Théâtre.
In the warm seasons, go out and relax in the magnificient Jardin Jeanne-D'Arc.
A ten minutes walk will take you to Old Quebec and the Convention Center, to the Parliament building, and right in the heart of the main events presented by the Quebec Summer Festival and the Winter Carnival.
An added attraction is the closeness of the Grande-Allée and Cartier Street, with their bars, restaurants, cafés, and assorted boutiques.
- Museums (10-15 min. walk)
- The Ile d'Orléans and the Chute Montmorency (10 min. by car).
- Quebec Symphonic Orchestra (Grand Théâtre)
- Jardin Jeanne-D'Arc
- Movie Theatres (10 min. by car)
- Parliament Building
- Observatory (Marie-Guyard Building)
- The Citadelle
- Theaters (10-15 min. walk)
- Biking, close to bicycle path or track
- Roller Skating
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Cross-country and downhill Skiing (15 min. by car)
- Snowmobile and Snowshoes rides (15-60 min. by car)
- Sliding (30 min. by car)
- Golf (10-20 min. by car)
- Horseback riding (15 min. by car)
- Coach rides
- City tours (by foot or by bus)
- Les Grands Feux de Loto Québec (fireworks)
- 3 Shopping Malls (10-15 min. by car)
- Movie theatres
- Cruises on the River
- Quebec/Levis ferry
- Fêtes de la Nouvelle France (summertime)
- The Quebec Summer Festival
- The Quebec Winter Carnival
- Place Royale
- Quartier Petit Champlain
- 4 historical murals (public art)
- Dogsled rides
Reservation and information
Please note that the B&B is closed from July 1 to July 31, 2020.
From August 1st, a new minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
1080, av. Louis-St-Laurent
Canada G1R 2W7
Phone : (418) 525-8775
in the Quebec:
Phone : 1-877-525-8775
Huguette Rodrigue and André Blanchet